I was reading the blog the other day, and I was struck by how similar many of your introductions are when you are writing about Postman or Carr. Many of you say, "hello!" or something like that, and then there's some light complaining about the level of vocabulary. So on a whim, I started copying and pasting these intros into a document that I will share with you and discuss one day when we are working on writing effective introductions.
Anyway, to amuse myself to death, I made a Wordle out of your intros. I must say, it is beautiful, don't you think? Click on it to see it larger.

You are quite the artist!
ReplyDeleteNo, no David. There's an app! I just copy/pasted and hit the Go button.
ReplyDeleteOh >.<
ReplyDeleteI can't tell if you're secretly amused by our lack of creativity when it comes to intros or you just wanted to display your tech savy-ness haha :D
ReplyDeleteWhat app did you use to create that? :)
ReplyDeleteI would like to give it a try.
Hey Hayden. I googled "wordle" and guess what I found! (That was purely a rhetorical question). I found out where Mrs.Fletcher put her words at. Well, I think I did because she stated that she used an app but the place where I found was a website. It's called www.wordle.net. It was actually the first website to pop up.
DeleteHaha, to "amuse yourself to death." I see what you did there.
ReplyDelete