The technology is really advanced, and that can help people live healthier and longer. In the World State, everyone is made immune to diseases they may be exposed to. Also, if people get injured, hospitals will have reliable technology to treat them. Preventing diseases is something that our world could use.
Also, the availability of helicopters as a common way of commuting would be good for people who have to commute long distances to work.
It would be good to have the economic stability that the World State has. In our society, many countries around the world live in poverty. It would be great if this wasn't a problem anymore and that every country prospered. Economic stability also means that there is no starvation. It would be really nice to know that no one suffers of starvation in today's society.
I would like to see these things in our world.
I just want to put it out there that I believe if we all stopped eating meat, we could solve world hunger!
ReplyDeleteI agree Israel. And I would also like to see these things in our world. But I don't think its possible because of all the freedom. Rights and liberties make us who we are but social stability cannot be achieved with them. I think that's been proving over and over again in history. But I like how you pointed out all the good things in Brave New World. So many pessimists on this blog don't do that.
ReplyDelete