How will technology be when we have children of our own? Technology has revolutionized since our parents youth, so I wonder how much technology can improve or have we reached the limit? The other question I have is what can we do when we are parents in order to prevent our children from being dependent on technology?
After becoming a bit more educated on what technology is doing to us, I feel like I have to help make a change.When I have children of my own and technology has gone way over our heads, I feel like I will have to keep moderation on technological products that I buy. Maybe even prevent them from using technology to do simple tasks. As of now, all I can do is to start off with myself, by having consciousness on the time I spend watching T.V. or using other technologies, and talking to my friends about what I have learned, and my observations on technology may cause awareness. We will never be the same, technology has come to stay and we can't prevent it, all we can do is to not let technology take control of our lives. Let me know what you think!
I think that although technology is controlling many people's lives, we can learn to control it and not overuse it. Something we can do as parents to make sure our children don't grow a dependency on technology is to not let the child use the Internet for too long. As for your first question, I believe that there is always room for technology to improve. I just hope we don't have machines do all of our everyday tasks for us. Could you imagine how scary that would be?
ReplyDelete