Was it a long book?
I have no idea. I read it on the Kindle. I think it's the standard 250 page novel.
Whoa. Amazon says 305 pages. It was a fast read.
It must have been a really good book if you didn't even notice you read through 305 pages.
I love just sitting down and reading a book all day, it's the best!!
Yes, but my back was killing me at the end of the book. I should not sit in a chair that long. It's hard on the body, even with stretch breaks.
Oh! My friend lent me that book just this past Sunday. The one she lent me is 292 pages. She swears it's one of the best books she has ever read.
The difference between 292 & 305 ain't much. Could be that those last few pages are blank or publisher promos or maybe a preview chapter of the next book, The Rosie Effect.
But obviously Camille, you should read it right away. Smart romantic comedy -- fun, fast, and engaging.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Was it a long book?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea. I read it on the Kindle. I think it's the standard 250 page novel.
ReplyDeleteWhoa. Amazon says 305 pages. It was a fast read.
ReplyDeleteIt must have been a really good book if you didn't even notice you read through 305 pages.
ReplyDeleteI love just sitting down and reading a book all day, it's the best!!
ReplyDeleteYes, but my back was killing me at the end of the book. I should not sit in a chair that long. It's hard on the body, even with stretch breaks.
ReplyDeleteOh! My friend lent me that book just this past Sunday. The one she lent me is 292 pages. She swears it's one of the best books she has ever read.
ReplyDeleteThe difference between 292 & 305 ain't much. Could be that those last few pages are blank or publisher promos or maybe a preview chapter of the next book, The Rosie Effect.
DeleteBut obviously Camille, you should read it right away. Smart romantic comedy -- fun, fast, and engaging.
Delete