I heart xkcd

I heart xkcd
Art Project

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friendemy

Procrastination can be my friend, but it can also be my enemy. It can be my friend because it allows me to do the things I want to at the moment, but my enemy because it does not pay off in the end. I end up staying up until the wee hours of the morning, trying to complete something that should've been done a long time ago. I've ultimately come to the conclusion that I hate procrastination.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I agree. However, I just agree partially. I don't in any way, shape, or form see procrastination as a friend. It has never benefited me in any way. It puts a lot of stress on you, you may get entertainment but that doesn't justify how procrastination can be a good thing. I sure hope procrastination is just a phase I'm going through.

      Delete
  2. 'Tis pronounced "Frenemy"
    Doth thou not watcheth Phineas and Ferb?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.