I heart xkcd
Art Project
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Reflection.
Looking back on this summer, I have learned a lot. A lot about myself, a lot about you guys (some of you I barely knew, and now I know you on a more personal level), and I learned a lot about learning. For example, I learned that it's not a good idea to wait until the week your big assignment is due to start it. (Then again, we all "learn that" every time we procrastinate, but we never really change.) Although there were times that I felt that I did not understand any one of these three books (and many times I wanted to stop because I found no interest in it), I've realized that I do remember little things I learned in every book, and things I will look into and continue to learn about, because I found them so interesting. This summer has taught me a lot about technology (mostly that my kids aren't allowed to have phones until they're 18), and though many of it was somewhat disturbing, I think we all learned a lot from these three books, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm happy with what I learned. So thank you for a great summer, and I hope everyone enjoys these last two weeks of complete freedom. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.