I heart xkcd
Art Project
Friday, August 22, 2014
It All Ends Here
Ahhh finally. My last post. I'd like to end all this blogging with a summary of what I learned from all the books and work that I had to do this summer. I'm really glad that I was able to read books that were against technology and Smarter Than You Think, that pointed out all the good technology does. I think that the people that didn't get to read Smarter Than You Think really missed out. While Amusing Ourselves to Death made some really good points about how technology is changing our lives for the worse, I think that Smarter Than You Think made some even better points. The whole point of technology is to make everyone's lives a little easier. I still believe it's doing just that. While Brave New World seemed like a scary future for our society, as I've posted before, who cares? We wouldn't know, and we would be happy living in our own ignorance. But anyway, I honestly loved all the books we got to read this summer and I'm super excited about this year in AP English.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.