I heart xkcd

I heart xkcd
Art Project

Thursday, August 21, 2014

It Didn't Work Well This Time

All in all, I have learned a lot from these books. I learned about the effects which entertainment has had on our society, how greatly the internet is able to influence our brains, and what it would be like if we lived in a dystopia where babies are put into caste systems. This summer homework assignment taught me that procrastinating is absolutely dangerous and that I should always try to avoid procrastination. I believe that I procrastinate because I let things distract me when I shouldn't be letting them distract me. All of us need to learn to remove distractions when they should not be used. Why do you think so many students procrastinate? I would like to receive as much feedback as possible. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. "Never put off till to-morrow the fun you can have today."
    -Lenina Crowne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I procrastinate because I usually feel like I can finish in time. After the first couple times, I got used to it. Not only that, but I felt like my work came out a lot better when I was under pressure. I feel like if I cram the work into one or two days, I'll be able to finish and it'll come out better than it would've days earlier. I usually do, but lately it's taking too great of a toll on me. This summer assignment finally got it through to me that I need to start earlier. I'm so glad I realized this now and not later on when I've got an even bigger assignment or project due.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.