Hey guys this isn't meant to be post but I just want to shed light on how ridiculous the internet can get. Despite the absolute comicality, people still prefer the Internet rather than opening a book. #GoInternet??
This makes me laugh so much because there are actual people who spend their time on the internet making websites and talking about this stuff. What makes me laugh even more is that there are people who believe these types of things are true.
Woooow, this is complete ignorance. I'm a little upset.
ReplyDeleteI do not know what you are talking about, but it's true. I just saw Obama infect some of my buddies the other day.
ReplyDeleteIt's people like this that make my parents think that the Internet is bad for me. Stop this madness. I need my Web time.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me laugh so much because there are actual people who spend their time on the internet making websites and talking about this stuff. What makes me laugh even more is that there are people who believe these types of things are true.
ReplyDelete