I heart xkcd

I heart xkcd
Art Project

Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Rise of Machines

     Technology is being used every single day in our lives. Wherever you go you see people using it. Little kids are running around with their Ipads. Teenagers are always on their phones texting each other.  We use technology for everything from smallest of task to the things that actually do matter. We rely far too much on technology. We're completely dependent on it and many people can't go a day without looking at their phones. Personally I do find that I use it too frequently but I can go without it find new things to entertain me. It's just technology is my preferred choice. What would happen if technology suddenly was wiped out? Would we be able to adapt to that? Probably, but how long exactly would it take us? From the time kids are born they are pretty much already exposed to it from the "educational" T.V. shows to the video games. Technology is already pretty much hardwired into their brain. What has become of our generation? What will happen to the future? Will technology surpass us?

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed that technology has become a huge part of everyone's lives. I agree with you when you say that technology is pretty wired into a person's brain. People can't live without technology. We use it every day. Technology seems to have corrupted our world. I feel like if technology ever stopped it would take the world years to get use a technology free world.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.