I heart xkcd

I heart xkcd
Art Project

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Limits

          After finishing Amusing Ourselves To Death by Neil Postman, it has come to my realization that we must limit ourselves in using our technologies. Although we should experiment with our new technological updates, I believe that we should not go overboard with it. Considering the fact that we still have recent-old, but not super old, technology, makes it seem as if we are taking advantage of every little thing that comes out. For example, an iPhone 4 and an iPhone 5. The iPhone 4 works just as well as the iPhone 5, in terms of making calls and using the applications. In my opinion, there are just a few better adjustments from the 4 to 5, such as the camera quality and the speed. In addition to the minor updates, it's almost two times the price.
          So here is my question to you. Do you think that we give into technology too much and don't limit ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.