While I saw everyone posting about
their procrastinating adventures, I related immensely. The last couple of sleepless nights were
spent working on my notebook and I don’t blame this on my phone rather but my
own self control. As most teenagers my age (and on this blog), I am addicted to
my phone and the internet. Especially when it comes to having to do work, I shamefully
distract myself with anything around me.
However, the school year hasn’t even
started yet! Many of us are already
complaining but hopefully when it comes to the actual school year, we can
depend less on distractions and think about the grades we want to achieve. There is still time to change this terrible habit
and use our technology in order to improve our work. Thanks to this assignment I have permanently
learned that procrastinating is never a good idea.
On another note, I understand how
stressful last year was and it has felt great to have time off without wanting
to think about schoolwork. We all had to
do it at one point and I guess many of us chose to do it last minute!
Nope. Entirely false. Those who procrastinate in the summer procrastinate in the fall, and the winter, and the spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, and in the next summer, and in the next fall, and in the next winter, and in the next spring, until they either grow fat and old and die or get hit by a submarine, whichever comes first.
ReplyDeleteOKAY, there isn't need for that much emphasize. I find it discouraging that you believe people are not capable of changing and improving their ways. Its also pretty ignorant to speak this way about people you know nothing about.
DeleteI'm ready for the school year to start (I hope). Doing this assignment has really made me hate procrastinating. I basically haven't slept for the last two days and I really don't want it to be like this during the school year. Hopefully I can remember this experience the next time I decide to wait until the very last minute.
ReplyDelete