Finished re-reading Postman yesterday. If you ever want to say anything negative about Postman, make sure I'm nowhere around. (That handsome boy in the background is Hank.)
You really know how to kick back and relax, don't you? Laying at the beach while reading a wonderful book sounds like heaven right now. You know how to make summer homework seem fun!
One time my sister took me to the beach because she wanted to run ( yeah I'm not a runner so that's never happen), but I decided to bring my book and read. Let's just say it didn't go over very well and next time I'll bring my shades.
Reading on the beach is very peaceful to me. It's something about the sound of water and the ocean that is so serene. I wish that I could read on the beach more often!
You really know how to kick back and relax, don't you? Laying at the beach while reading a wonderful book sounds like heaven right now. You know how to make summer homework seem fun!
ReplyDeleteOne time my sister took me to the beach because she wanted to run ( yeah I'm not a runner so that's never happen), but I decided to bring my book and read. Let's just say it didn't go over very well and next time I'll bring my shades.
ReplyDeleteReading on the beach is very peaceful to me. It's something about the sound of water and the ocean that is so serene. I wish that I could read on the beach more often!
ReplyDelete