so cute
We aren't cute anymore!
You're still cute David!
I just realized what I posted and I hope no one gets the wrong impression. I was merely jesting.
Anthony, I think anyone who who knows David or even just sees him around campus knows what you mean! David, you're adorable. It's a fact of life. :)
Probably just as well. I can't just stand there and admire you all day.
MY HAIR IS TERRIBLE ISN'T IT
Oh man, the dark days haha.
I'm with Kristine on this one. I request people to not look at photos of me from the current day to every year below it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
so cute
ReplyDeleteWe aren't cute anymore!
ReplyDeleteYou're still cute David!
DeleteI just realized what I posted and I hope no one gets the wrong impression. I was merely jesting.
DeleteAnthony, I think anyone who who knows David or even just sees him around campus knows what you mean! David, you're adorable. It's a fact of life. :)
DeleteProbably just as well. I can't just stand there and admire you all day.
ReplyDeleteMY HAIR IS TERRIBLE ISN'T IT
ReplyDeleteOh man, the dark days haha.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Kristine on this one. I request people to not look at photos of me from the current day to every year below it.
ReplyDelete