I heart xkcd

I heart xkcd
Art Project

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hey! How did it go today?

How are you kids? Do you have a beautiful Toulmin chart all ready for me to look at?  Do you have 16 vocab words ready to check tomorrow?  I'm getting ready to write the test on the 8 words assigned.  Tell me how you're doing in the comment section.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Fletcher! It has been awhile, and the work is coming along alright. I didn't find too many difficult words in the book for vocabulary, so I don't know if that's a good or bad thing... but I did it. However, I just wanted o thank you for postponing the research draft. You're a life saver! Well I'm heading out to my volleyball game, wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't seen you in seven days, Ms. Fletcher! The Toulmin chart was a little tricky, but I think most of us figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is going pretty well Ms. Fletcher. We missed you these past two days! Hopefully I'm doing the Toulmin chart right because I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ms. Fletcher! We missed you :( but you're going to be back tomorrow!!! :) Honestly, the toulmin chart wasn't that hard, except for the fact that I have a completely blank rebuttal box.... it's really hard to think of one! Is it supposed to be this hard or is it a problem with my topic? I'll keep thinking about it, but I don't promise a super strong counter-argument box tomorrow.... :/ Anyway, we're excited to have you back! See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should probably start that Toulmin chart...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.