The book that I chose to read is the Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. Before I picked this book up I thought that it would reveal some secrets on how to be really successful in life. It does. Like I never knew that doing an activity for 10,000 hours or more results in you being an expert in it. However Gladwell mentioned a lot of other factors that also contribute to one's success. For example there is the year one is born, the surrounding they grew up in, and the opportunities that they are given. He writes it in a way that makes you think that you can not be successful unless you are born in the right time period or you live in the right community. Did anyone else feel that way while they were reading?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.