I heart xkcd
Art Project
Friday, November 7, 2014
Be Happy!!!
The Happiness Advantage is a definitely a must read. As cheesy and cliche as it sounds, this book has enlightened me to be a better and happier person. I remember the first day of book club, we all came in overflowing with happiness like a bunch of hippies. We were all just so excited about adopting the idea of happiness equalling success. It makes you wonder when we as humans adopted the concept of success equalling happiness. If there isn't a definite definition of success then how can there be a definite definition of happiness. As long as we continue to move from one goal to the next, we'll never truly reach pure happiness. We've had the key to success right under our noses and we didn't see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll have to try having a more positive attitude I find I can be negative a lot ,but maybe I should take a look at this book to learn something.
ReplyDeleteThat first day of book club was great! It makes me happy just reading your post (:
ReplyDelete