Kids, I am receiving about 100 emails a day right now because of all the end of the year hoopla, so could you put "Blog" in the subject line of your email so I can do a quick Search and grab all of the new ones at once?
As I write this, there are three open blog invitations sitting in the queue. Invitations do expire, and when they do, you have to email me again, and then I have to do double work by sending the invitation a second time. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but when you start adding up all the people who let the invite lapse, it becomes real time...not just a minute here and there, but as much as an extra hour of work chained to the desk, taking care of what you should have done the first time. So don't forget to check your Gmail for the invitation, and then accept the invitation by clicking on the link.
I will say this a dozen or more times: if at any time you think you would rather take regular English next year, don't hesitate to contact me and let me know. You will get no judgement from me. You do what you think is best, and I'll support your decision. Knowing that you plan to transfer just helps me to keep the blog and the roster clear of people who do not intend to take the class.
Take care. Talk later.
I'm glad I didn't switch out! I can't wait for this year.
ReplyDeleteOh boy! I remember when I sent my e-mail during July. I thought I was late to the party!
ReplyDelete