Whenever I read this book, it never fails to put me in a good mood. It makes me want to be happy and dance around in a field of flowers. I thought I was the only one that felt like this, but that changed the first time my book club got together because they said the same thing! It gave us all a positive outlook on things. I would definitely suggest reading this outstanding book!
I heart xkcd
Art Project
Friday, November 7, 2014
Happy pappy (:
I strongly suggest The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor. The book provides a system of changing daily actions to ensure a happier mindset. One of the main things Achor makes emphasis on is the fact that success comes only when one is happy and not vice versa. Society has always told us that one must be succesful to obtain happiness. For example, if your goal is to get a perfect score on that next test you have and you tell yourself that you'll be happy if you achieve that, you may be happy for a few hours or so but the happiness won't last. Many studies have shown that students and adults work better when they are happy or surrounded by happy things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.