I heart xkcd

I heart xkcd
Art Project

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

AF: Sorry kids

I'm super busy having fun lately.  I looked at my email, and there's about ONE THOUSAND kids who need blog clearance.... minus nine hundred sixty... but FORTY.  But I'm not going to do it right now.  It's late, and I have jury duty in the morning.  Hang in there. You'll be all clear by Friday.

:)

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of procrastinators. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh. Thank god I got in two weeks ago, now those guys have to wait for jury duty to be over. -Insert sad sound effect here-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids, this isn't even late yet. Wait until second week of August. Plus, there are already 60 people ON the blog. Do you see that many people posting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, this is true. I've only seen 12 people I know post an entry so far.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.