I hope you find this helpful >>> Look over to the right where it says "Important Links," and at the top of the list it says, "Semester 2 Notebook Work". Somebody remind me, please, to keep this updated -- it's a very good idea.
A baby squirrel!
Please don't tell Hank I am sharing photos of squirrels with you.
I'm not sure he'd like it. It is hardwired into his pea brain that
he must catch a squirrel, and he will stop at nothing to get one.
I only have these two dates, but I hope this will help you. Letter from Birmingham Jail: Questions on Rhetoric and Style 2/20/15 Intro to rhetorical precis: Excerpt from "Reviving Ophelia" 3/11/15
Also, please don't tell him I called him a pea brain. I don't think he understands irony, and his feelings will be hurt.
ReplyDeleteI only have these two dates, but I hope this will help you.
ReplyDeleteLetter from Birmingham Jail: Questions on Rhetoric and Style 2/20/15
Intro to rhetorical precis: Excerpt from "Reviving Ophelia" 3/11/15
Thanks, Ahmed!
DeleteNo problem.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete