Check back later. I may try writing this precis again...if I enough have time and energy after dinner and the evening chores.
Oh, PS. Despite many tries, the document always appears on screen upside down. I've flipped it and saved it, believe me, but when it goes through the importing/exporting process, it turns itself upside down. If it's upside down to begin with, it STAYS upside down. Very weird. Beginning to consider supernatural explanations. So print it, or stand on your head. I'm taking Hank for a walk.
Oh, PS. Despite many tries, the document always appears on screen upside down. I've flipped it and saved it, believe me, but when it goes through the importing/exporting process, it turns itself upside down. If it's upside down to begin with, it STAYS upside down. Very weird. Beginning to consider supernatural explanations. So print it, or stand on your head. I'm taking Hank for a walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.